ADA880 how to connect SB Live DE5.1( by SPDIF)

如果您是新來的朋友,有問題想要詢問,請先閱讀 FAQ,並且使用討論區的搜尋功能來尋找你的問題是否已經被討論過。本站首頁有站內文件搜尋功能,也應該善加利用,實在找不到解答時才使用這一區來發表您的問題。本區禁止出現與本站無關的電腦問題討論,包括各類軟硬體的問題。

各個討論區,如果出現了屬於新手級數的問題,亦會被版主們移動至此區繼續討論。

版主: DearHoneyTiberiusLukeLoIanJamesTjustthinkingBarlos

回覆文章
kelvin_yap
初學者
文章: 10
註冊時間: 2001-07-31 08:00
來自: Malaysia
聯繫:

文章 kelvin_yap »

everybody:
i am a begineer, so hope can tech me about speaker.:o
(1)I don't have chinese star so use english.
My speaker is altec lansing ADA880 and sound card is SB Live DE5.1, so i want to ask you how to connect the ADA880 SPDIF-out to my sound card, because if no use SPDIF-out my speaker don't have surround.?_? ?_? ?_?

(2)is use DOLBY Logic the sound is Mono?? ?_?
So can you help me how to connect or solve this problem.thanks :)
GEO_MM
初學者
文章: 1
註冊時間: 2001-08-03 08:00

文章 GEO_MM »

You can find a Y shape cable which has a 1 yellow male headphone-like male plug and two yellow and black female plugins. You can also find another black standard audio cable.

Plug the male side of the Y cable into your SB SPDIF IN. Then you plug can plug the BLACK plug of the audio cable into the BLACK plugins of the Y cable. Finally, plug another side of the black audio cable into your ADA890 SPDIF in and you are all set!

Hope this will help you.

:)
kelvin_yap
初學者
文章: 10
註冊時間: 2001-07-31 08:00
來自: Malaysia
聯繫:

文章 kelvin_yap »

<!-- BBCode Quote Start --><FONT COLOR=GREEN>
You can find a Y shape cable which has a 1 yellow male headphone-like male plug and two yellow and black female plugins. You can also find another black standard audio cable.

Plug the male side of the Y cable into your SB SPDIF IN. Then you plug can plug the BLACK plug of the audio cable into the BLACK plugins of the Y cable. Finally, plug another side of the black audio cable into your ADA890 SPDIF in and you are all set!

Hope this will help you.

:)

</FONT><!-- BBCode Quote End -->sorry brother Geo_MM, thank for your opinion, but i am not very understand the solution.(Maybe use chinesses i can understand):)
回覆文章