我的s2-4030使用心得

討論電腦用喇叭,甚至一些家用音響AV喇叭都可以。

版主: DearHoney

訪客

文章 訪客 »

Again, MidiLand proves they know and understand sound. However this particular model<br>does have some frustrating weaknesses that tend to bring down the overall enjoyment of these<br>speakers. First, the quality of wire they use to connect the satellites to the sub is rather thin <br>and prone to interference. I live near a radio station antenna and depending on how I place the <br>speaker wire I can hear the station faintly through the speakers. Most people probably won't have <br>this problem, but the fact that all other speakers I've tested in this room don't do this makes me <br>question why Midiland choose this gage of wire.

看的我也好想把衛星喇叭線換掉:) (可是我不會作線:~~)<br>
訪客

文章 訪客 »

This problem has happened to me before, too. I've tried the following ways and it should work for you:

1. Un-plug the input wire which runs between the subwoofer and the sound source.

2. Fold this wire as short as possible. You can use a rubber band and tied the folded wire together.

3. Wrap a piece of aluminum foil around the entire input cable.

4. Plug it back to the subwoofer and the sound source. And you shouldn't hear any more radio signals.

Try it! It doesn't need any cutting or modification of the wires!
訪客

文章 訪客 »

To Deer Hunter<br> <br> Thanks :)

不過我沒遇到這個問題 是引述網頁的文章中提到有此現象存在

我只是不太喜歡4030所附的線材 想換好一點的

Anyway, <br> <br> Thanks. <br>
訪客

文章 訪客 »

各位大大...<br>我最近想更換一下喇叭...<br>聽各位說4030似乎十分不錯...<br>粉有意願想買說...<br>不過不知要多少coco...<br>還有在哪才買的到呢...<br>因為好像粉少看到說...<br>煩請各位大大回答...<br>請回到我的信箱....u8842105@ccu.edu.tw...<br>謝謝....
訪客

文章 訪客 »

小於5000元......
訪客

文章 訪客 »

如果你苦於找不到 S2-4030 可買的話,現在本站已經有方案了,你可以參考看看。
訪客

文章 訪客 »

多謝DH大大的指示........
回覆文章