關於Klipsch Promedia v.2-400

討論電腦用喇叭,甚至一些家用音響AV喇叭都可以。

版主: DearHoney

回覆文章
訪客

文章 訪客 »

最近一直再找Klipsch Promedia v.2-400,看能不能從國外買回,<br>不過似乎是沒什麼希望,不過http://www.klipsch.com的網頁中<br>有Promedia的專門討論區,裡面倒是可以找到相關的資料,我也<br>在其討論區詢問一下是否能從其他online stores買回台灣,但<br>Klipsch回信給我的建議找認識的人幫我從美國買回,看來只<br>有此路啦,另外貼一篇再討論區眾多用後感想中的一篇..

A person emailed me and wanted my opinion of the ProMedia's. So I wrote<br> him back with this response - I figure I might as well share it with others<br> who are 'considering' the purchase:

Oh my god!

That's my response when I started playing music on these things. Perfect<br> highs, clear midrange, smooth and well balanced EARTH shaking Bass! I<br> have this Digital Domain cd.. one of the first audiophile cd's to come out<br> for the laser players. It has this recording of the THX theme sound and<br> airplanes recorded at an airport. DAMN! My whole room was shaking - I<br> was worried about the walls and shelves not holding up! The sound is so<br> realistic you would think that the airplane was flying through your room!<br> Oh my god! Dude.. Get them! I cannot even start to explain how totally<br> outrageously powerful and clear these speakers are. Use the force Luke<br> BUY THEM! :-)

BUY THEM! TRUST ME! These things have the sound of a $1000 surround<br> system. I have no idea how Klipsch pulled this off. But WOW! I'm just in<br> awe .. brings tears to a veteran audiophile. "Finally someone is still<br> making speakers worthy of my ears". I'm super picky. The only speakers I<br> believe even rank to where I thought was acceptable were the Magnepans<br> (tall versions) and Klipschorns. Electrostatics have issues. These speakers<br> - for multimedia - rank right up there to the Klipschhorns and Magnepans -<br> surpassing them in many ways, particularly when it comes to imaging. I've<br> never heard such a well balanced sattelite subwoofer combination since<br> Polk stopped making quality combo's. Polk had these small monitors with<br> a passive radiator that sounded very clean, but I would say these easily<br> surpass them. I know Klipsch sold his company to a relative and it's good<br> to see that nothing has changed as far as quality goes. These are<br> AWESOME!

Okay I'm rambling.. Just go buy them, test them out, and write me back<br> when you get out of the hypnotic trance of awe and stop saying to yourself<br> 'oh my god, these rule!' :-)
訪客

文章 訪客 »

<br>還有Promedia v.2-400有部份的使用者,在後置的喇叭發覺有嘶嘶聲,<br>Klipsch會免費運送解決此問題的Lower gain preamp所以之前那位說<br>要買回台灣的網友,要注意一下這件事..
訪客

文章 訪客 »

嗯,這點我也注意了,But那鍋Lower gain preamp是沒有經過THX認證的,所以啦,到時希望一點問題也沒有,不然USD:249+Shipping+Tax也要USD290左右...
訪客

文章 訪客 »

我也看過那裡討論區,據他們公司的人所說,<br>Lower gain preamp的結果是整體音量會減少大概20%,<br>對音質應是沒甚麼影響,不過還是可以達到400w輸出功率,<br>只是可能輸入訊號強度(用win9x中的音量控制)要比之前的增大些才行,有得有失...<br>
訪客

文章 訪客 »

一篇Klipsch Promedia v.2-400的Review<br>http://www.gamersdepot.com/rev_klipsch_ ... 且所花費時間不會過久 ?<br>因如果用那種四五天就到的快遞,13Kg要花費一筆很可觀的運費..<br>
訪客

文章 訪客 »

Klipsch Promedia v.2-400的重低音單體是<br>2個的,和bose的am系列一樣,發出的低頻應該<br>很不錯,有點嚮往這組喇叭,不過好像沒有<br>dolby digital的.
回覆文章