音效卡的問題在此討論。

版主: DearHoney

回覆文章
smtan
初學者
文章: 1
註冊時間: 2002-10-03 08:00

文章 smtan »

Hi, Sorry i don't know how to type chinese, please forgive me and help me solve my problem.(I know how to read chinese)

Before using Audigy DE (no LiveDrive), my previous sound card is TB Santa Cruz, this card work fine with ADA890 but after i upgrade to Audigy, i could not get Digital Dolby Mode work correcly. I been searching the entire forum here but even find some people got the same problem but didn't publish the solution. I hope someone out there could provide the solution.

when i want to use the internal decoder of ADA890 for AC-3 playback, the setting should be enable SPDIF in softDVD, deactivate AC-3 decoding in Creative SurroundMixer and check Digital Out Only, ADA890 set to Dolby Digital mode, speaker set to 5.1. All cable connect correctly where analog goto analog, digital out to Digital.

However, no sound is coming out from front and rear (WinXP), in Win2000 SP3 i have the same config and got sound come out from the front but not the rear, and the sound is incorrectly output where the sound suppose from the rear speaker.

I found out lot of people using ADA890 here, hopefully someone can answer me.
回覆文章