版主: DearHoney

oldliu
初學者
文章: 38
註冊時間: 2001-03-08 08:00
來自: Shanghai

文章 oldliu »

目前大陸最流行的簡體輸入法是五筆輸入,拼音輸入和一些特殊編碼的輸入法,例如王碼等
就我個人而言,比較習慣拼音輸入類型的微軟拼音2.0(你們那邊叫微軟拼音98版),當然它的拼音規則是根據大陸的漢語拼音法制定的(ps:這個已經成爲漢語在國際上的標準了,因爲它採用的是國際音標..)。不過考慮到兩岸三地的輸入習慣不同,因此微軟拼音2.0輸入法中有個切換按鈕來實現簡體,繁體的輸出切換,而不用改用對方的輸入法。
我曾用過臺灣倚天系統和繁體版win3.1&win98&win2000,個人感覺倉頡輸入法是我唯一能學會的,哈哈 :P
oldliu
初學者
文章: 38
註冊時間: 2001-03-08 08:00
來自: Shanghai

文章 oldliu »

至於簡體中文輸入法中的拼音輸入,其實非常簡單
如果你國語標準且曉得國際音標註釋原則,那麽
很容易上手的
舉例:
我=wo,你=ni,他(她)=ta,今年=jin nian
劉=liu(廣東話就成了lou,嘻嘻),張=zhang
是=shi
假如各位朋友想學習大陸的漢語拼音規則的話,我可以把具體内容post過來
BTW:我記得前些日子,臺北市就學校國語教育到底用哪種漢語發音法討論過,結果如何?其實,我們都是中華民族,龍的後代,應該互相借鑑才是,只要是有其合理的就該採納,這個不應該於政治聯係起來的
WillyTze
大師
文章: 64
註冊時間: 2001-01-29 08:00
來自: Toronto
聯繫:

文章 WillyTze »

其實真的有心打簡體字的話
不如直接用Word2000去轉
轉起來效果非常好,除此之外
還會把一些詞彙轉成大陸用詞
諸如,計算機,接口等等

為了簡體,多學一種輸入法,實在不是很必要....
Frannie
大師
文章: 100
註冊時間: 2001-03-05 08:00
來自: Labway
聯繫:

文章 Frannie »

<!-- BBCode Quote Start --><FONT COLOR=GREEN>
Silicon Valley is the most expensive place in US. I have a friend work there for Intel. He rent a one-bedroom apartment for US$1500 per month. I have another friend work for GE in Albany, New York. He rent a two-bedroom apartment for only US$500 per month. Their salary are pretty the same. You do the math and tell me where is cheaper???
</FONT><!-- BBCode Quote End -->
It is not fair to compare the $500 two-bedroom apartment in Albany, New York to $1500 one-bedroom apartment in Silicon Valley.

I believe you can find cheaper apartment in Silicon Valley and Albany, New York is not Manhatten. ;)
Hsin
大師
文章: 194
註冊時間: 2001-05-31 08:00
來自: Penn State, USA

文章 Hsin »

It is not fair to compare the $500 two-bedroom apartment in Albany, New York to $1500 one-bedroom apartment in Silicon Valley.

I believe you can find cheaper apartment in Silicon Valley and Albany, New York is not Manhatten. ;)
My point is not to compare the price in these two places. You can always find a cheaper place to live. If I can, I will live in New Hampshire because there is NO income tax. My point is if you have job offers from these two places, where you want to work if the salaries are about the same? There are several graduates(from Penn State) turned down Intel's offers. They would rather work for Lucent or other companies here. A place is good ten years ago may not be good now. Of course you can find a cheaper apartment, but is it as safe as the more expensive place? Does it have a good school district? Good shool district is always more expensive than other regions.
justthinking
神人
文章: 1366
註冊時間: 2001-01-04 08:00
來自: 敗家者天堂
聯繫:

文章 justthinking »

My point is not to compare the price in these two places. You can always find a cheaper place to live. If I can, I will live in New Hampshire because there is NO income tax. My point is if you have job offers from these two places, where you want to work if the salaries are about the same? There are several graduates(from Penn State) turned down Intel's offers. They would rather work for Lucent or other companies here. A place is good ten years ago may not be good now. Of course you can find a cheaper apartment, but is it as safe as the more expensive place? Does it have a good school district? Good shool district is always more expensive than other regions.

Bay Area has way more to offer than Albany and who says you have to sacrafice quality of living if you want to save rent? Many people in Bay Area lives in sub-urban and they simply take public transportation to get to work (mainly S.F.) or just drive for about 30 min from east bay to the heart of silicon valley.

I went to Castro Valley High School which was one of the best high school in Bay Area and that's one nice neighborhood to live too.
The rent there is about $1,000 per month for 2 bedroom apartment and with BART and highway, you can go to all part of bay area with ease.

Granted, there might be some traffic problem, but overall, the traffic in bay area isn't quite at bad as in LA or NYC..

Further more, where you are from originally has great influence when comes to choose what location to develop ones career. I know way more people that willing to stay in Bay Area after graduated from UCB or UCD rather than return to LA or other States.
Hsin
大師

文章 Hsin »

Bay Area has way more to offer than Albany and who says you have to sacrafice quality of living if you want to save rent? Many people in Bay Area lives in sub-urban and they simply take public transportation to get to work (mainly S.F.) or just drive for about 30 min from east bay to the heart of silicon valley.

I went to Castro Valley High School which was one of the best high school in Bay Area and that's one nice neighborhood to live too.
The rent there is about $1,000 per month for 2 bedroom apartment and with BART and highway, you can go to all part of bay area with ease.

Granted, there might be some traffic problem, but overall, the traffic in bay area isn't quite at bad as in LA or NYC..

Further more, where you are from originally has great influence when comes to choose what location to develop ones career. I know way more people that willing to stay in Bay Area after graduated from UCB or UCD rather than return to LA or other States.
Have you lived in Albany before? How can you say Bay Area can offer more than Albany can? It's only 1.5 hours from NYC. Do you have Wall Street there? Do you have Broadway there? LA is the last city I want to go. Don't compare traffic between NYC and LA. LA has no public transportation compared to NYC. More people take subway in NYC than SF area. You know how large NYC is? Don't get me wrong. Bay area is one of the only place I like in whole California.:)

<!-- Edit Notice Start -->

<font size=-1>[ 這篇文章在 2001-07-05 09:52 被 Hsin 編輯過 ]</font><!-- Edit Notice End -->
justthinking
神人
文章: 1366
註冊時間: 2001-01-04 08:00
來自: 敗家者天堂
聯繫:

文章 justthinking »

[Have you lived in Albany before? How can you say Bay Area can offer more than Albany can? It's only 1.5 hours from NYC. Do you have Wall Street there? Do you have Broadway there? LA is the last city I want to go. Don't compare traffic between NYC and LA. LA has no public transportation compared to NYC. More people take subway in NYC than SF area. You know how large NYC is? Don't get me wrong. Bay area is one of the only place I like in whole California.:)

I would agree with you that LA is the last place I want to live in. Well..I still think it's not fair to compare Bay Area to Albany, You can compare Bay Area to NYC, but not to Albany. Their geographical location and made up is just too different. Like you said, Albany is 1.5hrs away from NYC which is about the same from Bay Area to Sacramento/Davis area, and rent there is cheap while salary is only a bit lower. (My friend now works for NEC in Sacramento with base salary of $54,000 and his rent is only $500 for one bedroom apartment.

But I wouldn't want to live there either.. :)
Hsin
大師

文章 Hsin »

I would agree with you that LA is the last place I want to live in. Well..I still think it's not fair to compare Bay Area to Albany, You can compare Bay Area to NYC, but not to Albany. Their geographical location and made up is just too different. Like you said, Albany is 1.5hrs away from NYC which is about the same from Bay Area to Sacramento/Davis area, and rent there is cheap while salary is only a bit lower. (My friend now works for NEC in Sacramento with base salary of $54,000 and his rent is only $500 for one bedroom apartment.

But I wouldn't want to live there either.. :)
No comparison is really fair. I live in the middle of no where in Pennsylvania(right in the middle of Pennsylvania). We drive 3 hours to DC for good Chinese food. My classmates drive 5 hours to NYC for Broadway shows and Yankee games(not me, I am a Yankee hater but I love Broadway shows). 1.5 hours drive is really nothing for us. One of my classmate even drove to SF and came back.:)
Frannie
大師
文章: 100
註冊時間: 2001-03-05 08:00
來自: Labway
聯繫:

文章 Frannie »

My point is if you have job offers from these two places, where you want to work if the salaries are about the same?
Here comes another issue, what kind of job offer? The job offer in NYC is really different from the job offer in Silicon Valley.
Job offers from NYC are usually for bankers, lawyers, and brokers, etc.
Job offers from Silicon Valley are usually for PC hardward engineers, software engineers, or people who are familiar with IT business. So... sometimes you really don't have many choices to chose the place you live. ;)
回覆文章